Enrollment Information

Enrollment Procedures


NEW STUDENTS:  Allstudents enrolling in the Mineral Springs School District will need proof of residency. Please go to the office of the school you will be enrolling. You will need to have the birth certificate, shot records, & Social Security Card.  The High School will also need a transcript from your previous school.